Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Half Hood Wanted Metric FIA, and one to sell.

Rullingen

Does anyone have a half hood for a metric S3 with an FIA bar they don't want?

I have a SBFS S3 Metric for NON FIA bar with Easy In on both sides. I will sell it for £150 or swap it for a half hood for a metric S3 with an FIA bar.

Regards, Rob.

Hello Rob,

I have what I think is a Mark1 SBFS half hood for FIA bar. This has the reflective strip in the top corners.

Unfortunately, the car was scrapped whilst I has in hospital and so my wife had to recover my personal effects from the storage yard. This meant that Karen was given the half hood, but not the two rear clips that attach in the boot to the rear two roll bar mounts in the slits in the boot cover. I mention this as these new rear clips would need to be sourced from SBSS.

Unsure what it is worth in it's partial state - happy for you to try it out for size.

Cheers,

Jon.

P.S. Also have that tyre rack that I kept messing you about with....

Jon.

Good to hear from you, that's of definite interest. I have no idea what the differences in dimensions between the imperial and metric but it might be very close, so it's worth a try. I'll get in touch and arrange a time to meet if that's OK.

Andy, I'll dig out some photo's. I can't take any now as it doesn't fit any more.

Regards, Rob.