Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Eric Clapton Fender Stratocaster Guitar

Tezza7

I have for sale a mint condition Eric Clapton Fender Stratocaster artist series guitar complete with vintage case.

It was bought on a whim but hardly been out of the case.

If you look at the Fender website, you can get the specs.

Cost new at discounted prices around £1500. MY PRICE £850 ONO.

*arrowup*

Rule number '12'

Remember Stu .... "While the minimum number of guitars one should own is three, the correct number is n+1, where n is the number of guitars currently owned. This equation may also be re-written as s-1, where s is the number of guitars owned that would result in separation from your partner."

😬

• Leadership Team

Quoting Tezza7: 
Sorry now sold. So what shall I buy next? *smile*
.... there's a hint in my post above 😬 I've lusted after one for years and shouldn't have waited so long! GAS (Guitar Acquisition Syndrome) has seriously set in and it just had to be done!

Stu.

Tricky...

335s are very nice (I've never owned one but have a '63 Harmony semi acoustic that looks similar so two similar looking guitars would be tricky to explain...).

Teles are great if you get one to suit you. I love my '83, but you either love or hate Teles I think. Les Paul or SG if you want a different Gibson or PRS if you want something different (never really appealed to me so far though). Or Suhr or, well, so many options (maybe a nice big jazz guitar?).

Was talking to a fellow stringhead the other week and we concluded that your favourite guitar changes from time to time, almost regardless of what you play. So, he's now largely playing his strats (plural) whereas I'm now playing my Les Paul (singular) more.

They are ice things aren't they! I tell SWMBO they're part of my pension plan.

Andy