Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Intro to sprinting - thank you

Cookie Monster

Thanks to everybody involved with todays event - I enjoyed myself & learnt a good deal.

Thanks to both guys who took me in their cars as a passenger Richard & Paul(apologies, I think that was your name: black car/yellow stripes - last Iap of the day) - bit slippy towards the end!

I have never been round a circuit as fast as with Richard - it was immense!

Thanks again to everybody

Likewise a great day and Introduction to the world of sprinting, lots of useful information a few laps of Curborough on our own and as a passenger.

Big thanks to Lynn and Graham for organising, Matthew, Paul, Becky, Rob, Steffan, Mark for their presentations, the MSA scrutineer, Richard and Andy for the demo laps, Paul (ESV) for the supply of tea and coffee and shelter, the rest of the Sprinting volunteers, marshalls and other novices for making it an enjoyable day. Sorry if i missed anyone.

Signed up now, OMG !

Clive

My wife and I had a great day at the event (despite the rain) and have learnt a lot about sprinting/hill climbing and hope to have a go later this year or early next year. Thanks to everybody for all the advice as well as the two drivers who took me for a couple of demo drives around Curborough.

*cool*

Would just like to back up the comments above... Was an excellent day all round - couldn't really be improved in my book. A great balance between time 'in the classroom' and time 'out on the 'track' - a real full on fun day be it with a pretty steep learning curve. To prove that it works, I've just sorted my license and entered the Sprint Series! I volunteered my services to do a report for LF (check out May all being well!). Thanks again to everyone!

TurboTone, don't forget that if you are going to dip your toe in the water at some point this year you can enter either one or both of our Curborough events as a clubman entry this year and still be eligible for the Novice Championship within the speed championship next year.