Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Wingstays, K-series bits, misc.

Mankee

It's clearout time again! And I need to add to the dry sump fund...

Pair of standard wingstays, not the lower race version. I had 13" wheels on my car, but it didn't look like 15" or 16" wheels would fit, so I would say they are the 13"/14" version. In used condition, not minters but perfectly serviceable as they are or would look better with a lick of paint. Cycle wings were stuck on, so no holes drilled. On Caterham Parts here and here. Pictures here and here. £70

Brand new hazard warning light switch. 1981 onwards but pre-02/2010 type, with six pins on the back. On Caterham Parts here. Pictures here and here. £7

Brand new 3-position light switch. Same style as above, 1981 onwards. Three pins on the back. On Caterham Parts here. Pictures here and here. £7

Brand new K-series sump foam. On Caterham Parts here. Picture here. £10

Brand new K-series sump gasket. On Caterham Parts here. Picture here. £40

Brand new gearbox to bellhousing gasket. On Caterham Parts here. Picture here. £2

Couple of coolant 16mm T-pieces for doing the K-series cooling circuit mod. The T-piece has been used by me and I've had no problems with it. Replaced it with a brass version for no particular reason! The Y-piece is new and unused. Can't remember if I actually fitted it with hoses, probably not! Picture here. £5

Edited by - Mankee on 4 Apr 2014 22:16:19