Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Last call for championship entres

Matthew Willoughby

As we will be finalising the Championship yearbook and sending out the championship contender cards and car stickers shortly I would be very grateful if you could get your championship entries in ASAP if you have not already done so.

For those who are attending the Intro to Sprinting day and are still undecided on entering the championship there is no need to panic but it would be nice to get your entries in the pretty quickly after next weekend if you decide to give it a go.

There is no closing date for entries, other than it must be before the closing date for the final event of the season, but it makes it easier administratively, and ensures that everybody gets in the yearbook, if we have them all before the start of the season.

Many thanks.

And if you have not yes submitted a photo this year for the book please send one to comp.scorer otherwise you may be surprised how you look this year 😬

I've not got last years photo's so please email something suitable as soon as possible.

• 2 weeks later...

A few more entries have come in over the last couple of days, now got 58 entered in the championship which is up on last year.

If you are thinking of entering the championship and want to be included in the year book i'll be closing the year book pages at 5pm on Sunday, 13th April.