Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Club member cash buyer looking for next 7 - looking at a whole range of models in the Superlight range and BEC road cars

SUPERLIGHT91

Might stretch to a few others as good quality - ex 7 Club owners cars (keen to cut out the middle man with my next purchase, would be good as a private cash buyer to purchase a private club member car if the right car comes along). Currently considering...

Sigma Superlight circa 2008

Duratec R300 road car

Superlight R (VHPD, K)

Superlight K's in 1.8 form

Blackbird / Fireblade road legal cars

The only other itch I'd love to scratch would be one of the original road-going JPE cars

... I also like just about anything that appears on the Superlight register pages as a special edition road-car, so try my if you have a car featured on there too (as 4 of my former superlights feature on their already - I really should have kept at least one of them long term of course.

see here for more info.... Caterham 'numbered' SE cars Register

Thanks

My Tracksport (very good spec, same as an R300 with a bit more oomph and nice bits added) has just been put up for sale within the last few days! It's on here and PH.

I had no idea where to gauge pricing levels so looked around at R300 ads and went somewhere just below them.

It's a very well maintained 7 (by Andy Belcher at 7 Tech) with a succession of owners adding nice bits along the way with very low mileage for age (15080).

I could be open to offers...

Chris *wavey*

Might have found one now.... in SuperlightK #85 awaiting details to finalise a purchase. Thanks for all your reponses & offers, but it looks like the trusty Superlight K rules okay again (this will be my 4th one since 2001 if purchase goes ahead - it seems I just can't get enough of them, and will try not to sell the next one, although my last one is still in safe hands of my brother having just converted it to dry sump this spring too). *wavey*