Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Audi Quattro RS6 'Avant'

Mike C.

Not mine. Belongs to a friend who is based in Singapore. He keeps the car in the UK for when he is over and it has been dry-stored with Classic Car Storage for most of the last three years. The car is presently located in Somerset, near Bath.

These are the details I have been given:

Audi RS6 ‘Avant’ Quattro

- 2003/03 reg

- Metallic Black

- Light Grey Full Leather

- 81,000 mls

- Full History – maintained by Audi and MRC Tuning in Banbury

- It has had a major overhaul during the last two years including

- Timing belt

- Alternator

- Service at MRC including

- Replacement of DRC with Bilstein PSS9s

- Every advisory on their service report

- Miltek Cat-back exhaust, a chip tune producing just shy of 500bhp and 720nm of torque

- Rolling Road test confirming the above

- Four new tyres and front discs and pads were fitted last month.

Very High Specification, with all the usual RS6 refinements including solar sunroof and alcantara headlining. It also has had the chrome delete and dark grey to wheels mirrors and roof rails.

Tax until end April, new 12 months MOT.

Very good all round condition and an excellent example.

£13,500 ono

As a U.S. reviewer put it in 2003 "The RS6's disgorging of all its horsepower is so effortless, so jetlike, that you quickly find yourself hurled into a realm where no one can hear you scream." And, of course, it will carry 5 and luggage, in comfort, whatever the weather.

Contact Gus (who used to frequent Blatchat) at E. courtfarm@me.com or T. 07979 917 597, as he is dealing with the sale.

Now on PH - here

Edited by - Mike C. on 25 Mar 2014 22:05:00

They are a lot of car for the money these days - and what an amazing Autobahn stormer! amazing bit of engineering - a friend that bought one of my former 7s had and RS4 too and my brother's friend had the RS6 - and its the only 'big' car I've ever been in that felt properly fast, (or as fast as a 996 Turbo, and M5 anyway, which were the other two fast fleet vehicles I've ridden in). Good luck - nice car for someone.

Quoting RJ: 
Only downside is that you probably can't fit a towbar. :-( Audi won't let you. 🙆🏻

Hmm, I think I would be safer with about 200bhp less! Slightly tempting but don't think I'd like the fuel bills... (apologies for irrelevant comments!)