Click here if you are having website access problems ×

cam7

Buda

are all gay and wear pink flares and make up.

(probably aspire to owning a cinquetencho (or whatever))

and they steal ideas

and smell of perfume

need I mention alex's obsession with cucumber?

strange people

awful strange............

(I was put up to this by someone else - s******r actually - anyway in for a penny in for a pound!!)

sausage jockeys - the lot of you.

well you might have a point

but I should point out your, as I recall, at least a size 16, whilst I'm merely a size 8, mav however shops at the maternity department at evans outsize store.

now if keelie'l just lend me that basque I'll be sorted. *wink*

Well, somebodies got it. I've got a party tonight I need tarting up for (me and lots of nurses *eek*).

I'll turn my back for a couple of minutes and if it's on my desk when I turn back round then we'll say no more about it... *smile*

Rob

While the rest of us are happy with our small and effiminate place, that Buda has given us, in the flat lands you really have messed up.

Don't mention nurses in front of Hoopy.

No.........No.........No.........No.........No

It gets him all excited, he has a libido the size of a small galaxy and we at Cam7 can not be held responsible. You have been warned.

Hoopy's Credo- " If it moves-"sh*g it", If it doesn't move , then kick it until it does then "sh*g it" "

Andy

aaaah, nurses

brings back fond memories when I used to visit my sister up in London and stay in nurses accomodation. Walking down to the showers in the morning always meant a few heart warming sights *eek* 😳 😬

Having been forewarned I shall make sure that if i ever meet hoopy I keep at least one young lady between him and me *tongue*

I am kinda worried though by Craig's continued mention of sheep and goats.

Whilst I like to think of myself as broadminded, I do wish he would keep his personal fetishes to himself 😳 *tongue*

there could be young children reading this *wink*

Caterham 21 VHPD *cool* - one of the few *thumbup*

Sorry, everyone. I should know better by now than to mention the 'N' word when Hoops is in earshot ☹️

Managed to bring one of them home with me *tongue* Same one I went there with in the first place, though *confused* Next time anyone sees Whinny remember to ask her how her hangover is doing.... 😬

Edited by - Rob_Day on 22 Dec 2002 17:45:41