Click here if you are having website access problems ×

ITG Filter for SLR Throttle Bodies

StuB

After searching in vain through Simonpa's exhaustive list of stuff in For Sale I thought I'd ask here. As title my existing filter on the Rover Tb's is on it's last legs. Have had a price from ITG for a brand new one (via Dave at DT) but thought it might be worth an ask.

Fit Here

And Here

365mm long x 150mm wide x 105mm deep

310mm between holes one way and 90mm the other

Picture 1/3

Picture 2/3

Picture 3/3

Thanks for looking.

Stu

Edited by - StuB on 10 Mar 2014 18:43:41

I've just got a new one made up by ITG for £80+vat - very good service. I posted them my old one to make sure it was perfect in terms of fit, and they made a new one and sent it to me within a week. I can forward you the contact details I have for the person I dealt with. I had to go this route as the filter seemed impossible to get hold of new from the normal suppliers.

Quoting TomB: 
I've just got a new one made up by ITG for £80+vat - very good service. I posted them my old one to make sure it was perfect in terms of fit, and they made a new one and sent it to me within a week. I can forward you the contact details I have for the person I dealt with. I had to go this route as the filter seemed impossible to get hold of new from the normal suppliers.

Hi Tom,

Thanks for that, yes contact details please, could drop it off with them this week. How long did it take them to produce it?

Stu

Might be worth trying Ramair too, very reasonably priced, you can buy a filter and blank back plate kit for £70 (and 10% off on their site too). They don't currently list all Caterham variants, but I'm sure if you told them the dimensions (or sent the old backplate) they could punch the holes for you. I was quite pleased with the quality of the filter I bought from them the other day, even though it was a little large *tongue*