Click here if you are having website access problems ×

195/45x15 tyres

Boris

Looking for 2 off 195/45x15 tyres please

Make and tread unimportant just good enough to survive an hours hooning (off public roads) once I get my car back from rebuild following it's near destruction by fire.

Hi Revilla,

Couldn't be better, I'm near Daventry and the cars being re-built by Nick Potter in Market Harbour so your on route when I go to collect it.

I just want to make sure she's ok then swap the rears and give it loads on the loud peddle as it will have been 6 months of waiting since the car was all but destroyed by a fire *thumbup*

Boris,

OK you're welcome to them, can't really charge anything as they're probably on the way out, I changed them ahead of getting it MOT'd at the end of this month ready for putting it back on the road 1st April. Maybe you wouldn't mind sending a few quid to NTL or a charity of your choice?

Give me a bit of warning when you are likely to be passing and I'll have them ready for you. At the moment they're lounging in my Dad's garage so no rush, whenever you want them. You're right, location is pretty convenient and you will pass pretty close on your way down to Harborough. I had Nick look at a brake problem for me a while back, so I know exactly where you mean.

What happened to your car then? It wasn't the one the went up with a business in an industrial unit a while back was it?

I'll BM you my address.

Andrew.

Edited by - revilla on 6 Mar 2014 22:37:45

Hi Andrew,

Got the address, I will mail you when I have a date.

Yes my car was the one that got damaged in a fire at work. It should be back by the end of the month 😬

I'll send some money the NTL, thanks