Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Premier Power Lotus 7 Club Speed Championship 2014 - Round 2 - Curborough & Some sneaky practice

CaterBram

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL...... 😬

at least i get you the right way around on the scoring sheet 😬

but then you know how bad i am with names......

I'll admit I can't remember most peoples names at time.... does get me in trouble especially when it's the wife *redface*

Are you not able to use what ever cams you like? If I am right its just an 1.8 with single plenum and supersport ecu. The supersport fuel rail is ajustable so with the right cams, the right cam timing and increase fuel you should be able to get a 1.8 that flies. It would be worth popping it a rolling road to get the best out of it.

Just one thing the rules are changing next year so you need to check the reg before spending loads of money. You could take it as far as posible and next year add a programable ecu. You can then keep within the bhp limit and work at a good tourque curve.

I am looking forward to next year as i am already planning my engine spec. With steel rods and raised limiting revs could be intreasting

For the record I'm not complaining about the classification change - it only cost 60p for some new numbers *smile*- its all about personal improvement as far as I'm concerned.

Lets face it I'm next on after Richard(despite being in a different class) so I'm always going to look pedestrian *tongue*

Mr Angry

I think you will find i was the fastest seven on the day if you look at the following facts,

1. Non busa, yet still able to beat someone in one.

2. Only with 209bhp which is under the new class 4 limit for 2015.

3. Top speed equal to class 4 for most of the day.

4 set PB in class 5. (Still unable to explain how i was almost 0.5 sec slower than my class 4 PB.

5 i could go on and on and on but it gets boring.

In my world I am a winner, now leave me alone and let me get back to my beaker of just the right temperature milk.

Elwood,

I'm assuming your William Knight......

looks like when I sorted the results you fell into a hidden line. I've sorted and the updated results are up on competitors corner.

My Apologies.

4 set PB in class 5. (Still unable to explain how i was almost 0.5 sec slower than my class 4 PB.

TM - we have explained to you several times that it was clearly a timing/mis-scoring error when you set that time, as on the day you never got within 1s of it... 😬