Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Premier Power Lotus 7 Club Speed Championship 2014 - Round 1 - Blyton Park

Quoting comp.scorer: 
Hi Oli, your T1 time is not shown on the final scores, just checked against the master i've just been sent from the time keepers. As it does not effect the scores there is no need to worry.

Thanks Chris. It's lucky it wasn't my quickest then really!

I didn't want people thinking I went all agricultural...

Simon, yes the car felt nicely balanced and more predictable. My times might also have been helped by the driver training that all of the first 4 in class 2 did.

Well done Andrew for the win. Now looking forward to Curborough where I will be trying to reverse our positions!

Graham

Rob, the double lap circuit was fantastic to drive but it is flawed. If the start procedure is mis-timed there is potential for a car leaving the line to arrive at The Ump at the same time as a car starting lap 2. This happened once yesterday and is not acceptable so we will be returning to a single lap format next year.

A great day's sprinting, if a little (i.e. very) windy! It was my first time driving Blyton and I really enjoyed the track, especially the slightly scary high speed kink near the end of the first lap! Video of my run
it never looks nearly as fast/intense on video! Well done Shaun on FTD and subsequent Oscar-worthy speech *cool*