Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Camping

Can't speak for the hill climbs 'cos I haven't done any of those but for the sprints:

Blyton - camping allowed costs £10

Curborough & Aintree - camping for free

Llandow - no camping at circuit but most camp at Llandow Caravan Park which is right next door

Anglesey - I've not been there for sprints only a trackday but for that I camped in the paddock for free.

I think the only event i've not camped at is Aintree as its local for us.

Remember that for llandow most people camp on the friday night, then drive accross to llysyfran for the saturday night.

Hi Nigel - re Aintree and paying in the golf centre. That was the case when we've been there previously but this year the Liverpool MC regulations state - '18. The entrance gates will be open on the Friday evening until 21:00hrs for campers and overnight parking which are free of charge. Gates will be locked from 21:45hrs on Friday evening to 06:30hrs on Saturday morning with no exit or entry between these times.' - so I guess they've changed it.

Basically Elwood you can camp at all venues except Llandow, where you can use the camp site next door (you therefore have to book).It will tell you in the regs for the event whether you need to book camping at the venues.

Some venues are more hard core than others - the club generally books some off site shower facilities for the two day Curborough events as there are none on site.

You may want to hear some of the stories about camping at Epynt before you sign up for a night under canvas next to a live military range.............

It is also useful to find out from regular sprinters who not to pitch next to *eek*