Click here if you are having website access problems ×

quality flying goggles.....new used or link to (and possibly leather helmet with them)

SUPERLIGHT91

Would be handy for the 7 in future (and or a Mog3 in future) with a flying Helmet

But... really I'm just after a quality new or used pair of flying goggles to go with my open-faced helmet on a Vespa run this coming weekend.

Alternatively please point me in the direction of purveyors of quality mail order flying googles so I can order some up on Tuesday so I have them by the w/e

Thanks

I had a pair of Halcyon flying goggles I won in a competition years ago. I never used them because as a glasses wearer they wouldn't fit. However they were a nice piece of kit, with black leather and brass fittings. Ebayed them a few years ago, should have probably kept them in a cupboard somewhere!

Wow Ti7 - what an extensive range that place do. I guess I'll go for a sheepskin one to match my Irvin jacket sometime (mind you I will need an SV-upgrade to wear that lot in the car next). Why to most of those hats remind me of the "Mutt's Cuts" wagon in the Dumb & Dumber movie - it must be the ear flaps :)