Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

2014 Speedchampionship Entries.

Just in case you have not noticed, the entry forms and links for the first events are live in the competitors corner here

Entry's So Far.

Class 1 - 7

Class 2 - 11

Class 3 - 12

Class 4 - 6

Class 5 - 7

Class 6 - 3

Class 7 - 0

Novices - 5

Ladies - 3

Looks like class 4 & Class 5 are still hibernating for the winter or stuck in the garage shaving tyres 😬

Edited by - comp.scorer on 9 Mar 2014 19:49:58

Edited by - comp.scorer on 15 Mar 2014 09:12:41

Edited by - comp.scorer on 19 Mar 2014 21:28:39

Edited by - comp.scorer on 21 Mar 2014 21:49:16

Thanks Rob,

That must have gone up either last night or this morning.

If anyone spot's any others not shown in the list please feel free to let me know and i'll update accordingly. For those thinking of entering Gurston please note the closing date is a month before the event, so don't leave it until the last minute to enter.

Well entries are coming in nicley in class 1 to 3 almost equaling last years entry, but classes 4 to 6 might have quicker cars but are being tardy getting there entries in. Remember that you must be registered in the championship to enter any rounds other than Curborough.

Edited by - comp.scorer on 1 Mar 2014 20:12:44

Edited by - comp.scorer on 2 Mar 2014 18:53:54

Hi, this might be me being thick but how do I enter the first event. I've been to competitors corner and on the minicross website.

I have sent my championship entry but I keep forgetting to ring Sam to pay.

It can be a bit confusing as you have to enter each event individually and each organising club has its own way of doing things. If you go to Competitors Corner and click on "Event, Results and Regs" you will get a page entitled Speed Championship. At the bottom of this page there is a table entitled "2014 Provisional Speed Championship Calander". Under the events column click on the "Events" link for the first event at Blyton Park. You should now get an entry form. You print it out and fill it in manually and then send it off to Shelley Wakeling (address on the form) together with a cheque.

I hope this is helpful.

Thanks Roger, I found that helpful and I have been sprinting for 5 years! It took me a while to work out you had to click on the 'Location' to get the link.

It's also worth pointing out that the Curborough form is for the Marshalls Sprint held the day before the Club Sprint and not for the Lotus Seven Club Event.

Also that not all clubs have posted this years entry forms yet.

For clarity, the two Curborough events shown in the table in competitors corner take you to the online sign up for the Lotus 7 Club events .