Click here if you are having website access problems ×

West Bridgford / Gamston G?6?DXD

Max C

Orange with hood down and driver wearing a woolly hat. Gamston roundabout near Morrisons about 1.30pm last Sunday. Just a mile or two further along the road was a Morgan and then a Mazda MX5 both with hoods down and hats firmly attached; (different budget but same rainbow). Maybe I shouldn't lay up my Seven in the winter. Max

Twas me Max. A good spot.

A lovely day to turn the engine over and get some life in the battery. Heading to / from the Plough with no. 1 son where the babe behind the bar asked if I had my hood down and when I said yes, it convinced her I was quite mad. The look of pity was evident,

Mad enough to come home and book my ferry for a certain 24 hour event not far away.

Still crazy when I should know better, but trying hard to stay cool.

Thought I was the only Cat in S.Notts.

I just love my Cat.

K series 3 and wind it up through Tollerton with the exhaust noise bouncing off the brick wall of the nursery - Keeping within the speed limit of course.

The neighbours always remark that they can hear me start up to go out - have you noticed how we are living the life for the have nots.

The Orange Caterham goes before me - if people don't know me, its their opportunity to come over and chat, and now I know loads more people, and of course the ladies know that this guy is somebody different, so if they are brave enough, they talk too.

Obviously an S3 means 'No fat chicks' which creates natural selection for the passengers.

I'm not a number.

Had an 'Eastfield' from 97 to 2011 and then the Cat came along as a treat to me, I saw the Dark Side, and of course it had to be Orange.

Stay Cool guys and watch out for me cos its taxed to take advantage of those super sunny days so will hopefully be about much more.

Anybody else up for the '24'

Got a 7 day return crossing to Dieppe for £101 this week - I'm on my way.

:-)