Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Entry Forms - Novice questions !

CheshireCat

I have been having a look at the entry forms for this years events and as i have not entered any events before wanted to complete my entry forms correctly.

Q1 The first event is at Blyton Park and asks for my Championship No, how do i find this out ?

Q2 On each entry form if i put Lotus 7 Club Championship Class 1 will that be sufficient in most cases

Q3 I see that competitors have entered events the day before Club events at Curborough, Loton Park, Harewood etc What do you put as a car class/definition in these cases?

Q4 The entry form for the marshalls event before the Curborough events are available from ?

Many thanks for any help.

Clive

Clive,

1-Yup, L7C membership number, you will later on get a championship card this lists your membership number as you championship number .

2- Quite often you will find that we are down as a single class on the entries, don't worry about it just put the class number they are using followed by L7C-1 for class 1.

3-Don't think i've come across a round the day before the event where we have not run in our normal classes.

4-The entry forms for the marshalls event get sent out by email to all registered contenders and normally there will be a post in the speed championship area of blatchat as well.