Click here if you are having website access problems ×

italian circuits

hi all,

my drive technique is close to my worst english… I will link some videos about some race track close to Milan area just in case you're planning to make a trip in Italy and you want to spend a day on a circuit that are not so famous like Imola, Monza, Misano and Mugello..

here is Varano, my first time with my 7 on a circuit and also first time in Varano de Melegari

first lap to understand circuit *confused*

here is Franciacorta, close to east-south part of Milan (Brescia)

then San Martino del Lago, a new track with a straight part close to 980mt, it's located east nord Milan (cremona)

small circuit south of milan, use also for super motard and here you can rent legend car 😬 😬 just doing every things else than a perfect drive 😬

enjoy *smokin* *smokin* *smokin*

Fantastic videos! *thumbup* *thumbup*. Great to see such a variety of interesting tracks, completely unknown to me. I notice how much faster you were by 2013!

Unfortunately only the trackday hardcore people look at this section of Blatchat - so can I suggest you re-post these on Chitchat? I think everyone would be delighted to see them.

Thanks again. Hope to see you on track somewhere, someday..

Stephen *wavey*

Top videos. Nice crisp video. Great engine sound. Really interesting circuits well suited to the car. And wonderfully warm sunny weather to take my mind off the snow I am getting today. *smile* Thank you for posting! One day I can hope to drive there! *wavey*

😬 😬 😬 thanks guys

I have to say that these circuit are pretty funny but I really want to drive on your "park" circuit...

Everythings that finish with park it s fantastic in your country.

Hope to see you there this year.

Regarding drive and sound I made some progress.... No videos with the new home mad mufflers with flames 😬 and no videos with new 4 throttle body and 187 bhp.

Not to much bhp compare with the original r300 but I increase the torque as an electric motor *tongue* *tongue*

I will keep thi post here only for the hardcore trackdays man... I'm sure that people who never drive a 7 on a truck is loosing half of the enjoy...

I'm looking to be in Palmer school on september 13 and goodwood revival on 14!

😳 😳 😳 😳 i'm not surw but it can be that i will travel by 7 some days before and later and to have a journey in your country!

Ahahah yes is it..

Reason why is used for motard and drifting...

But it's a good school to learn about right trajectory.

Is not easy make goot time if you cannot understand the right ones.