Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Caterham Sticker Kits

Gregs79

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone could help? I am considering a sticker kit (centre stripes and side panels) for my New build before I get some paint protection put on it?

Can anyone recommend anywhere to buy them from? Or a company in Yorkshire that has fitted them?

Thanks in advance.

Gregs

There are a lot of "fake" designs around so be careful. I discovered my side stripes are fake ☹️ and that bothers me. If it doesn't bother you then there are plenty of cheap ebay suppliers, if it does then I suspect Caterham its you best bet here

Any paint shop should be able to fit them if you don't want to do it yourself.

I think your right the material is not going to make that much difference between the fake and the real thing, my fake side stripe have a slightly different design to the originals, that has obviously been poorly copied, which makes them stand out :-(

Quoting Gregs79: 
Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone could help? I am considering a sticker kit (centre stripes and side panels) for my New build before I get some paint protection put on it?

Gregs

You might want to think about doing it the other way round , putting the decals OVER the armourfend

That way if you want to remove the decals at a later date ...........

Edited by - Mark W on 10 Feb 2014 15:54:54