Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Mintex 1144s

JamesA

I finished building my 7 about a month ago and ordered it with the uprated brakes. According to the US distributor I am the first to receive the latest design front calipers. The problem is the US distributor still cannot get Mintex 1144s for the new caliper design. I thought I read recently that Caterham or one of the other UK suppliers had the 1144s to fit the new front calipers. Has anyone been able to get these yet and where were you able to find them? I am in the UK 2 -3 times a year so if Caterham USA can't get them I can pick them up on one of the trips.

Thank you !

James

You need to speak to Questmead, although if you're buying new Pads I'd be inclined to go for 1155's over the 1144's

Questmead Ltd

2 Red Lane

Rochdale

Lancashire

OL2 9DB

United Kingdom

Tel: +44 (0)8707 450584

Fax: +44 (0)8707 450585

Accounts: +44 (0)8707 450586

E Mail: sales@questmead.co.uk

Mark

James

I had 1155's in my previous 7 (1.6 Supersport) and they were a good compromise between Road and Track however I am now running Pagid RS14's in my SLR which are better fro track but I believe not available as yet for the new calipers. Prior to these I had Ferodo DS3000 which were a fantastic track pad, loads of bite and no fade, even better than the Pagids but they did need heating up so less useable on the road, again not sure if they're available for the new calipers

Mark