Click here if you are having website access problems ×

A real TEST

FH

Oh, awright then *wink*

Rant the First.............

Just had a Soup Sensations Chikkin and Veg Soup (no FH home-made varieties left in freezer) ☹️

It was horrible. Tasted as I imagine a PN would taste. full of MSG and the proof that a real chikkin had wafted somewhere near the container was the inclusion of a bone 😳

Rant the Second............

There isn't one yet but BT or Consignia could well be feeling the expulsion of vent from my spleen pretty soon *mad*

Just finished my grub for this lunchtime....

Tin of HP Omlette, chips and beans.... Had to try it when I saw it on the shelf in Sainsburys.

Dissapointed myself by actually thinking it tasted OK!!!! (Flashback to student days 😬)

😬You laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same. 😬

my rant's spilled over from upstairs, b****y car insurance, kitchen fitting and house insurance companies, they're all a bunch of gits sent to our planet to get on my t*ts (very difficult as I don't have any, well maybe some little boy ones) especially at this special time of year ie the weather's too pants to go out for a blast and leave it all behind.

Oooh, that's better, anyway more importantly where's a good place to buy Xmas puds?

She who must be obeyed doesn't like them and as a result the one I've ended up with (portion for one, about the size of a mince pie) is looking a bit sad to say the least.

Mmmm need pudding....

And brandy butter.....

My aploogies, this probably isn't the time or the place to ask about xmas puds but it's only a little hijack 😬

Welcome to the FH Gastronomy Site *smile*

Special Offer Section

Christmas Puddings made with real ingredients; home produced eggies from free range chikkinz; none of that supermarket dried fruit rubbish; hand-chopped mixed fruit peel; breadcrumbs made from home-made bread; moistened with Old Peculiar and 5*****cognac; steamed thusfar for 6 hours *tongue* *tongue*

Trouble is that stocks are now very low ☹️

One pudding went this week-end. Unscheduled consumption however................. a certain golden retriever found a greaseproof-tied and foiled pudding in an overnight bag, awaiting despatch to recipient in Oxfordshire.... a certain golden retriever is now in THE DOGHOUSE *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad*

He wasn't even sick *eek*

Jase,

If you are looking for a quick alternative to making your one then the Taste the Difference one from Sainsbury's is quite good or Marks and Spencer can usually be relied on. *wink*

FH,

I don't know if the site is slow today, I am far too busy to post very much ☹️

*wink*

Rach

Going to the outlaws this Christmas to see my mother-out-law try and set her house on fire again.

Every year she manages to light something other than the Xmas pud. Last year she lit a spoonful of brandy, dropped a bit on the table cloth then tried to put that out with the flaming spoon. I was laughing so much I couldn't run for cover. Hopefully I will survive this year's festive period with my eyebrows intact.

personally I find the best place to find Christmas puddings is at my parents *eek*

home made, can't beat them.

So this year I will be playing the usual Son & Heir excuse and heading down to zummerset to get fed for a few days 😬

oh and it is quiet on here of late, but in my case it's cos I've got sod all to do at work and keep dozing off

Caterham 21 VHPD *cool* - one of the few *thumbup*

FH - make sure that any Christmas Puddings that Hoopy makes are labelled as such, and that they are only consumed by Hoopy or Golden Retreivers *smile*

Me, I am very much intending to avail myself of your and Mr your's services in January/February if possible, and could definitely see my way to consuming some Christmas pudding whilst there *smile* *smile* *smile* *smile* *smile* *smile* *smile* *smile* *smile*

Honda Passion Orange, 640kg *eek*, and proud of it 😬