Click here if you are having website access problems ×

O/T Nikon D300S Outfit for Sale

nigelpugh

Hi Everyone,

I am having a major clear out and selling things that are just taking up space.

As I know many of you like your cameras etc for motorsports event Etc, I though you might be interested in this ebay auction.

It is my complete outfit, consisting of a Nikon D300s Body, with only 2800 Shutter Actuations, 35mm F1.8 Prime DX Lens and a bunch of accessories too.

Happy to answer any more detailed questions as well.

The only reason I am selling is that I now have a Nikon D600 FX, and I need the free space!!

Thanks for looking, the advert is here:-

Nikon D300s Camera Body and 35mm F1.8 Prime Lens.

Edited by - Nigelpugh on 2 Feb 2014 11:45:14

Hi Guys,

My auction ends in just under two hours my nikon camera outfit.

It looks like someone is going to get a bargain, as it's only reached £360 so far.

Can't understand why it's going to sell for such a low amount, as with less than 3000 actuations,,it's hardly used, and most of the other Nikon D300s that are on sale have over 20000 actuations and are twice the price of mine and don't include a prime lens either!

Oh well, good luck if any of you are bidding!

Nige.

Edited by - nigelpugh on 2 Feb 2014 11:44:50

Edited by - nigelpugh on 2 Feb 2014 11:45:44

Quoting tbird: 
Just bunged it up on our photo club website, see if it can drum up some interest

Tim

Hi Tim,

Many thanks for doing that, I would like to hope it goes to a photographer who will appreciate and get lots of enjoyment from it too.

Cheers,

Nige.

It sounds like you got a reasonable price for it - I paid £590 for a D300s with OEM grip at the end of 2012. THe latest generation of full frame cameras, removal of lo-pass filters and improved ISO capability means the price would have dropped since then. The 35mm lens is worth around £100 on its own.

Steve