AVO fully Adjustable Shocks

Quick release sparco steering wheel

LED rear number plate lights

Aeroscreen and full screen

Full weather gear

13" minilite wheels

Heater

FIA Rollbar

Currently has a full cage on but this can easily be removed. The car has never been raced. Just a couple of track days.

Engine has been to DVA, Ported and polished head which was hardness checked and skimmed. VVC Cams, head gasket done, cambelt, blue silicone hoses. 4-1 exhaust without cat (comes with standard exhaust too) exhaust is around 94db. Should be running around 130bhp.

The car has been brilliant fun and will be missed but an opportunity to buy a fireblade caterham has come up and since my dad sold his I have been craving one.

The car has loads of recipets and the original bill of sale.

Any questions feel free to ask

Thanks

Pictures

here

here

here

Edited by - Scott dabinett on 27 Jan 2014 21:42:07

Edited by - scott dabinett on 7 Feb 2014 13:09:09

• 2 weeks later...

Quoting RS2000: 
Pics taken at Shearwater Scott?

BTTT *arrowup*

They were taken at Shearwater, really nice location for some photos!

Quoting AntonyH: 
In conversation today a friend mentioned he was thinking of getting a 7. I'll send him the link...

Thanks Antony but the car is now with Sevens and Classic where is will be sold. When it is sold through them it will be fully up together and the few minor things it had will be completely taken care of and will come with a warranty! They know most of the things about the car but if he wants a chat about it feel free to message me and I can tell him anything he wants to know!

Edited by - Scott Dabinett on 7 Feb 2014 13:12:12

Thanks Scott. As it happens, my friend lives less than 12 miles from Sevens & Classics, so I'll point that out to him!

He's hopefully "up here" in a couple of weeks and if the weather's good we'll give him a passenger experience to convince him, but really, you don't start talking to a Caterham owner about a possible purchase if you're looking to be talked down off that particular ledge of inevitability, do you?

😬

Quoting AntonyH: 
Thanks Scott. As it happens, my friend lives less than 12 miles from Sevens & Classics, so I'll point that out to him!

He's hopefully "up here" in a couple of weeks and if the weather's good we'll give him a passenger experience to convince him, but really, you don't start talking to a Caterham owner about a possible purchase if you're looking to be talked down off that particular ledge of inevitability, do you?

😬

Defiantly not! Haha! As soon as he has a ride in one he will be hooked as well! The car is with them being prepped so tell him to pop round and have a look!

Quoting Mark Piper: 
Unless I have missed it, I can't see an asking price. How much do you want for it?

Hi mark, I have removed the price as it will be priced by sevens and classic. Thought I would leave the advert up so people can see it is is with sevens and classic on and sale and return so the sooner it sells the sooner I can get a new one!!