Click here if you are having website access problems ×

wanted HPC

Fanch

I'm searching a Caterham HPC (injection prefered) because of french road registration . *confused*non Q plate, not ex race car.

send details ( pictures, chassis number ...)

François

Brest (Brittany)

fax : 0 33 (0)2 98 03 81 03

mail : hamon.f@wanadoo.fr

Francois, One of the members of the Som & Wessex area is selling his Vauxhall HPC. From memory it is something like a '92 car, but on carbs, non Q, I believe, with a dry sump and a straight cut close ratio box. Yellow, with cycle wings. I think he mentioned a price around 13,500 ukp.

If this is of interest let me know and I'll pass his phone number on to you as he is not on line.

Paul

Som & Wessex AO.

I rather thought you might need the cat and injection, but thought I would mention this one anyway.

I think the price is his starting price, he could always reduce it, but if he starts too low, he can't put it up! I guess that a realistic price would be around 12000 ukp, what do you think?

Nope.

Only the Pre Low Noise Astras and Calibras had the 165BHP engine. All the Injection VX cars (1994 on) had the Low Noise derivative of the engine, which produced only 150BHP. Except yours which was a press car, so who knows??

Vauxhall did this to enhance the performance of cars with the C20XET Turbo 16v engine.

I know, I have a stationary one......

Fat Arn

Visit the K2 RUM website

See the Lotus Seven Club 4 Counties Area Website here

Edited by - fat arnie on 18 Dec 2002 13:45:15