Click here if you are having website access problems ×

cut slick wets, 32Rs and various bits for sale. Garage clearout!!

groutledge

Car now sold ☹️ so I have the following available in the great garage sale...

- 4 off Yokohama cut slick wets 6/20.5/13, cost me £380 from George Polley only 3 laps of SPA, not even scrubbed in! £160 RESERVED Simon Ray

- 4 Yoko 32rs soft compound still have 4mm tread, (they only have 5mm new ) £80 RESERVED Chris Alston

- tyre pyrometer & probe £40 RESERVED Rob Grigsby??

- 2 SPAX adjustable dampers and springs for LA, hardly used before upgraded £50

- VX race screen £10 POSTED Mike Welburn

- LA front suspension including upper half wishbones, lower -ve camber wishbones, uprights and anti roll bar (went wide track) £50 the lot SOLD AWAITING COLLECTION Mark Jackson

- standard calipers, disks and mintex 1144s good order ( had upgradeitis ) £30. POSTED Mark Hesketh

- VX 3/4" (red) anti roll bar never used still in bag £15

- Ital shoes lined in Mintex race material, costs £45 to have done, never used £25 POSTED Mark Hesketh

- 3 sets of standard Ital shoes all used but still servicable £10

- EBC greenstuff pads for Wilwood dynalytes never used boxed £20

- hood bag £15 SOLD AWAITING POSTING Andrew Dean

- carb synchronometer £20 POSTED Andrew Dean

- leather "7" flying hat and goggles £10 POSTED David Lesley

All prices negotiable [:-D]

All in Brentwood essex except the cut slicks and hood bag which are the "7 workshop"

Call Graham 07980 650557 or email groutledge@rocketmail.com

Edited by - groutledge on 14 Dec 2002 16:14:56

Edited by - groutledge on 14 Dec 2002 18:11:07

Edited by - groutledge on 14 Dec 2002 18:12:32

Edited by - groutledge on 14 Dec 2002 18:18:51

Edited by - groutledge on 14 Dec 2002 23:31:40

Edited by - groutledge on 15 Dec 2002 12:32:45

Edited by - groutledge on 16 Dec 2002 22:00:20

Edited by - groutledge on 21 Dec 2002 23:32:34

Just so I can look even more of a pillock I will have the 'at and goggles off you, tell me where to send the cheque and I'll post it straight away. If I add a couple of quid wil you post to me. Ta.

David L. phone 07768 00 44 00 or email me at davidlesley@ukonline.co.uk

MERRy XMAS!!

Doh!

Just missed em ☹️

Does anyone else have a nice set of leather Mk9 ish Goggles to suit my Brooklands screens and daft hat.

Graham,

I don't suppose the LA front top wishbone set up is the one with the extra bits to make a sort of double wishbone set up? And hence upgrade my basic one.

Mark

☹️ My Caterham Silver Jubilee No. 7 is for sale ☹️

I'll have it!

I have a friend travelling home from London next week or a collegue from Romford, so can probably arrange collection soon.

If you can mail me your address, I'll get a cheque in the post.

Cheers

Mark

☹️ My Caterham Silver Jubilee No. 7 is for sale ☹️

Simon

It didn't do too bad, after chewing wheel bearings like they were going out of fashion I had it shimmed and it was OK for about a year, but then half broke, so I swapped it out for a ford. I was using ACB10s though.

I'll look fordward to hearing from you again.

Graham

Edited by - groutledge on 15 Dec 2002 23:59:58

Thanks for all the pledges to the "Graham Routledge will have to make do with a TVR, coz he can't afford track days any more" appeal. No cheques have arrived as yet but I guess thats down to the Christmas period.

What I'll do to avoid too many trips to the Post Office with heavy boxes is to get all the cheques in and send them all at once, If you can get your cheques on the way hopefully I can go to the PO on Saturday.

Mike Welburn.. I'll get your screen off to you as soon as the cheque arrives, don't worry about it clearing I trust you. I'll get the fastest mail that £5 will buy!!. Anything for a fellow racer.

If you keep an eye on this posting I'll update it as I send stuff out.. Please be patient with Royal mail though as they're a bit desperate this time of year.

Hell If I'd have known it was this easy to sell parts of I'd have scrapped the car rarther than trying to sell it :-).

Merry Xmas All

Graham

Chaps I got your cheques, the hat & gogs, calipers etc, synchronometer and VX screen where posted today.

Andrew I'll ring the 7 workshop on Monday about the hood bag but I don't know if Chris will be there, it may be after Christmas now, I hope that's OK.

Graham