Click here if you are having website access problems ×

2.0L Duratec build

TomGaval

Well, that may be true, *redface* but at least when I'm on track, I'm not picking up daisies like you did on one of your offs in this video 😬 and if you look hard starting at the 2:05 mark on your video, you will see me in the yellow car very slightly put a couple of wheels off where as you go the other way and start mowing the grass on the left side of the track. *wavey* *wavey*

Tom

What a crap bit of driving, the rev counter gives the game away, the driver has not mastered the basic skill of toe heeling and matching his engine revs to the road speed coming down the gear box . Hence the car break traction. Poor show could do better , see me after class 😬

Thank you Rob - it was crap driving and I think I described it accurately as such. 😬 But I do have good medical reasons for not heel and toeing. The various bits of metal in my body, in this case my right leg, gets in the way. The real classroom lesson is not to drive when you are vaguely hungover... 😳 *rolleyes* 😬

Anyway...back to our scheduled program of helping Tom sort out a Duratec engine so he can come out and play in 2014!

Edited by - Croc on 12 Jan 2014 12:15:51