Click here if you are having website access problems ×

the counting music game

mark4newman

The Twelve Days of Christmas - Rawtenstall Junior School Choir *tongue*

Eric, Faron Young 😳 do you like country music perchance 🤔 I thought I was the only saddo around here who enjoys actually being able to hear the words to songs *eek*

Noger, The Beatles were an motely assortment of young men who found an interesting way of ridding themselves of their 'nits' problem. Rather than having their mummies comb through their hair after the application of some noxious substance, they resorted to shaking them out *wink*...........or so I'm told. BTW, I thought you were now out on work experience How's it going in the big wide world?

To continue......

Three Coins in a Fountain

Three Blind Mice

FH

The sequence appears to have gone to pot slightly so here's a few more disjointed suggestions:

7 - Seven Seas of Rhye - Queen

7 - Seven Drunken Nights - The Dubliners

7 - Seven Tears - The Goombay Dance Band

16 - Sixteen Tons - Tennessee Ernie Ford

16 - You're Sixteen, You're Beautiful and You're Mine - Johnny Burnette and/or Ringo Starr

16 - Only Sixteen - Sam Cooke and/or Craig Douglas

17 - At Seventeen - Janis Ian

18 - Eighteen With a Bullett - Pete Wingfield

19 - Already Done

20 - Twenty Tiny Fingures - Alma Cogan

24 - 24 Hours From Tulsa - Gene Pitney and/or Dusty Springfield

100 = 100lbs of Clay - Craig Douglas

1,000,000 - Who Want's to Be a Millionaire - Frank Sinatra and some one else from the movie High Society (Grace Kelly?).

99 Red Balloons was by German singer Nena (of hairy armpit and Frank Bough lechery fame).

To answer FH's query - no, I'm not a country and western fan. Too much exposure to the Irish version (dubbed Country and Monaghan) in my youth turned me off.