Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Wanted, tatty Momo steering wheel ...

SLR No.77

• Leadership Team

I'm looking for a tatty Momo type 26 steering wheel, can be 260, 280 or 290mm, suede or leather. It's for a project so I'll be refurbishing it anyway ... of course I'd prefer it to be round but what do you have? Looking for cheap though!

Stu.

• Leadership Team

I'm going to be drilling holes etc and probably will need to have it recovered .... so looking for tatty! Anthony, if yours is in good condition it's probably of more interest to Oli *thumbup*

Stu.

Having looked in the box again, it really is in a very much better that 'tatty' condition!

Definitely a 290mm.

Facebook album

Best as I can measure (and based on the slight outline marks on the rear) the three bolt holes are to a 50mm dia circle, the result of former fitting to a Lifeline-Fire 'formula car' boss as previously suspected. Came as a spare when we bought the car - never used by us but has clearly had some use previously.

I've tried a couple of close-ups of the surface to show the suede 'fur' is still in good nick.

These seem to be £145 and upwards new from eBay, so I'm thinking £110 is fair?*

Therefore I suspect far nicer than you have in mind, Stu...

*Collect from Sheffield, *or* I will be passing Banbury (Oli) in about a few days and could drop it in. Could also post (Royal Mail Parcels I guess) at cost.