Click here if you are having website access problems ×

another thread all about FH...

moomin

carefull hoopy, if it came off that funny grown up web site it may be something that we don't understand, I'm off outside through the gap in railings on the back field now to go and ask the sixth form girls if they know anything about it or the things on 'that' site.

Ooh Watch it Rach, Ade Ray will be along with his Christmas recipes if we're not too careful 😳 *wink*

I spent a whole day a few weeks ago, making Chrissy puddings for it seems like the whole world - the same people request one each year and they never remember to return the bowls. Costs a fortune in china *tongue* but it gets me good marks in Domestic Science exams 😬

I make brandy truffles with chopped walnuts and chocolate sprinkly thingys all over them. Trouble is, one is never enough *eek*

FH

indeed...

actually, you could make it worse by it being turkey instead of lamb....

not tried rum in a christmas pud *smile* and I like rum more than brandy to drink...

I only like enough in the sauce to taste the brandy, too much and you end up with diluted brandy with lumps of fruit in with curdling white sauce on top *thumbdown* ☹️

So large pud portion, white sauce a glug of rum would be fantastic

eugh - still too full of apple crumble to really think of pud

HOOPY 500 kg R706KGU

I just had a full chrimbo dins including christmas pud, but feel a bit sick now, think 6 roast potatoes was probably one or two too many *confused*

Had to make a presentation to growd ups as well though which was a bit poo, although I think Idid rather well considering I only made it up this morning 😬