Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Snowboards for Sale

Scoops

Kids have outgrown so need to move on and I fancy something a bit more advanced so the following are up for sale.

My head 164cm wide with Santa Cruz bindings. Been used for about 5 weeks but as I ski as well none have been 100% boarding weeks. I guess equivalent to 3 weeks boarding holidays. Usual scrapes and nicks nothing that would prevent the board from being used. Cosmetically there is a ski scrape across the top deck which can be seen from the photos but that it the worst damage to the board. Ideal first board for someone as it was for me.

Looking for £70 + P&P or GONADS / collection.

Ladies Kemper Diva board 145cm with Drake bindings used for a couple of weeks by my daughter while she learned to board but now far too tall for this board. Normal cosmetic scrapes that would be expected from a board that has been ridden for 2 weeks. Looking for £60 + P&P or GONADS / collection.

140cm Option board with Drake bindings used for a couple of weeks by my son as he learned to board and outgrown as well. Similar condition as above. Looking for £50 +P&P or GONADS / collection.

Also have some wrist guards if I can find them I'll throw in a pair f.o.c. with each of the smaller boards.

Also have 2 pairs of boarding boots both size 7 used £20 a pair plus P+P / collection or GONADS. In used condition so some rubs from the bindings etc.

This lot is probably cheaper than hiring in resort if the kids want to learn and if they don't like it put it back on eBay or on here for the next person.

I am in the Southampton area for collection.

Photos