Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Indicator buzz...

glasgow

Good morning, all...

Took the seven to work today... Indictor buzz worked fine for a few time, then suddenly no nice loud buzz... It still beebs but just sounds like tintop ones - no more loud sound.... Any suggestion please?

Thank you

Ahmed

Edited by - glasgow on 29 Oct 2013 09:20:41

Hi, Ian..... *wavey*

When I bought the car from CC South 3 years ago, I remeber the loud buzz was not there and I asked the CC to add it on before I take over the car. It has been working fine till today.... Any suggestions please.... I LOVE the "Annoying Noise", otherwise I will not remeber to switch it off.... ☹️

Quoting SM25T: 
Maybe working the hazard light switch a few times to clean the contacts. It may help the beeper ?

Still not working....

So is it the beeper now needs to be replaced? Well, where on the dashboard I can find the beeper? 😬

Quoting SM25T: 
I would try the simple plug in replacement flasher suggested by David above. It fits in place of the existing unit .... unplug one .... plug in the new one.

But does it actually fit? It looks bigger in the photo than the one in my 2009 Roadsport. I have asked this question of the advertiser twice but he has not replied, so I assume not!

Between us we must be able to influence Caterham to make a few practical fixes to dash layout... they could even sell it as an upgrade called "The people who drive their 7s rather than trailer them to a track pack"

... let's get a list going!

I'll start:

1) no buzzer, but a small LED within field of vision (eg near the Aces lights)

2) a button near the indicator switch for a single wiper shot

3) an extended heater pull knob so you don't have to unbuckle to adjust

4) A proper horn

5) A better pair of wing mirrors