Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Hoopy wears lipstick

Jaseb

Ooh, isn't he the cheeky one 😳

I hope the shade matched both your handbag AND stilleto's 🤔 The number of people I see these days with no co-ordination, I tell you,it was all different when I were a lad out on the town of a friday night, just had me hair done, nice big perm, nails matching lippy, although back then white stilleto's were all the rage of course...

Hoopy,

It's alright, they should all have calmed down now...let me know if there are any more problems. Look Boonie is offering you a magazine *smile*

JaseB,

We all know that it wasn't you who made Mav smell of pies, so it's alright. It will be Christmas before you know it, I hope you have done all of your Christmas Shopping, not long to go now!

*wink*

Rach

As it happens, I was dragged round the shops and made to finish my Xmas shopping on saturday afternoon - woooohooooo all done *thumbup* well all except for hers obviously, I've got until Xmas eve to sort that one out 😬

Grand Prix racewear, a small persons race suit please *thumbup* and some o' them pixie boots.

she'll like it as long as it's shiney 😬

will probably get told off for spending so much money but hey, if she wants to go sprinting next year...

I think what she really wants is a house but I'll need some help with that one *confused*

😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬

That looks like an ace plane! Where can I get one?? I mean it is nearly Christmas!!

Edited by - Rachael on 10 Dec 2002 10:47:03