Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Mobile axle stands + Engine hoist - Essex

TBKBABABTIM

Pretty much finished my build and SHMBO wants her half of the garage back before the winter so need to sell below, intend to put them on ebay on monday, so If any one interested let me know asap please - Am in Chelmsford would be pick up only.

Pair of CJ Autos mobile axle stands £130 here

and

Clarke cfc100 engine hoist including load leveller £125 here - load leveller not included in the link

Both bought new earlier this year for the build.

Edited by - TBKBABABTIM on 20 Oct 2013 11:53:55

Edited by - TBKBABABTIM on 20 Oct 2013 13:56:07

Quoting jingars: 
PDF of product guide has (a presumably dry) weight of 79 Kg.

Having purchased one of these cranes second hand on here, I can confirm that they are what I believe is technically classified as "bleedin' heavy".

Thank you sir. If it breaks into pieces it should fit. How are you doing with your recovery ?

Kind of you to ask, Ian, but don't want to hijack/divert the thread.

Peter and I are back to see the consultant tomorrow, so will post an update then. Hoping for good news on The Boy, but suspect that I will have a bit of a set-back as my physio has identified hitherto missed damage to my left shoulder.

Hopefully the OP considers any BTTT to be a good BTTT! *tongue* *thumbup*

Edited by - jingars on 20 Oct 2013 17:16:04

Quoting SM25T: 
Well it weighs less than me *tongue*

Would it fit in a Mazda6 estate boot. Will have two passengers with me, so could fold down one third (or two thirds) of the back seat.

Dimensions and weight are correct, the folding legs and part of the jib are fairly easily removed.

I can confirm for anyone that might be thinking about buying the axle stands that they are excellent having recently bought myself a set. Go for it, you wont regret it *thumbup*