Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Springs, cycle wing(s), rear wing(s), rad, fan, bonnet, nose cone, widetrack ARB...

Mankee

I am in need of some bits after a friend lightly bumped a tyre wall at a wet Spa a few days ago. If anyone has anything suitable, please let me know and cheer me up a bit!

- Pair of standard 150lb front springs, but might consider the 170lb VVC ones too. Borrowing some 180lb springs from Alan

- Rear light lenses, at least one, possibly a pair if anyone has them laying around. Red bit is marked E11 7166 and orange bit is marked E11 6162. Sorted thanks to Stu

- 1x screw for the above lense.

- One, possibly two cycle wings if they are matching. Ideally black but might consider plain carbon if I'm feeling especially flush. Will likely just get a couple of new ABS ones if nothing comes up. Got some from Mark

- Rear wings, same as above. One has definitely had it but might consider a pair in normal fibreglass or plain carbon. Got some from Mark

- An imperial nosecone in black. Might have this sorted out already. Got one from Mark

- A white bonnet. Doesn't matter if battle-scarred or has a hole on the driver's side as I need a fairly big hole to be cut out for my filter. My one seems to have a few more ripples in it now.

- 1x orange wide track front ARB. Sorted thanks to Alan

- 1x triple pass rad, as mine looks like a parallelogram. I think I might have one of these sorted out from a contact. If not, a Radtec should do the trick as well. Bought one from Simon

- 1x fan to go with the above. Think I have a 9" Spal, but a bigger one wouldn't go amiss. Going to keep my existing fan and plastic weld a repair to one of the brackets

- 4x radiator bobbins. Now got.

- 2x nose cone lower Dzus fasteners on chassis.

- Bunch of plastic nuts and bolts for the rear wings. Now got.

- Pair of rear brake lines to replace the solid lines to calipers. Part nos. 77201R and 77201L.

Thanks. ☹️

Edited by - Mankee on 26 Oct 2013 20:30:37

Hi Mankee,

Pretty sure I can sort you the cycle wings. I'll post back with pics after I've checked the box in the garage.

I also have a pair of the red/orange rear lenses if all else fails (along with about a zillion other people who've recently swapped to clears or the red/clears, no doubt!!)

Edited by - AntonyH on 13 Oct 2013 11:15:33

I have an unwanted triple-pass - but it's up here in Scottingland (S Queensferry - by the bridges).

Slight weep from one vein, but I ran with it like this for a couple of years and it was only really a nuisance rather than an issue.

Mankee,

I have a 'slightly second-hand' yellow bonnet (..... terminal velocity of an unclipped bonnet is 65mph *eek* ). It has one crease in the bottom edge that would fill and repair if you are going to repaint it. Can send over photos if you think it could be of use.