Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Trophies for awards dinner

Matthew Willoughby

Could those of you with trophies from last year (overall championship class winners etc) please arrange for them to be delivered to me at Anglesey if at all possible? If you have a trophy but aren't doing Anglesey, can you see if anyone local to you will be making the journey there please?

The following trophies have been returned already:

Class 1

Class 2

Comp Sec Award.

I might have one or two others (did you give me Class 3 at Curbs, David?) that I have forgotten but they are in my garage loft and the garage floor has wet paint on it so I can't get up there to check!

If you have a trophy to return but can't get it to Anglesey please get in touch with me so that we can make arrangements. We would like to avoid them being sent in the post if at all possible.

Thanks.

Not sorted yet Rob.

The difficulty was the low numbers who said yes to attending when I asked earlier in the year - around 20 no.

So I had little buying power in the Christmas stakes!

So my plan - well it will be Matthew's plan after this weekend 😬 is a Saturday Lunch followed by the awards - much like Gaydon but on a Saturday. Then an evening disco and a few bottles to follow for those who want to stay. It means those who can only attend the awards and not the evening can do so.

Simon

Dear all

Was kind of hoping Mike would be going to Anglesey, but he's not. I need to get my trophies back.

Matt, when do you need them by and I'll figure something out. Could probably drop them up to Rob or Shaun or Mark if that would suit (and be okay by them) assuming you'll see them sooner than I'll see you.

Alternatively, I may do a little trip to South Wales in the next week or two so could drop in to Simon or David.

Best

Stuart 077seven5 six77o76

Sorry it has taken me a few days to get around to updating this thread. Thanks all for the efforts to get the trophies to me.

Stuart,

If you could get them to Mark, Shaun or Rob before the team meeting on the 26th that would be great.

Rob,

Likewise, if Ian can bring it to the team meeting that would be really helpful.

Congratulations on your win Matthew - and to all the other winners - but especially Joy and Becky of course!

It's been quite odd not really being involved, but exciting none the less to see the season unfold.

My apologies Matthew, as I have only just seen this thread - but I will get my trophy to you somehow!

Lynn