Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Instead selling Pot Noodles next year what can i do???

Mrs Mav

There is a sainsbury's quite close to mav's, it may not be a sainsbury's but its a supermarket, ther is also an oil refinery and a sewage works within walking distance, and a service station.

Why don't you stop selling foodstuff altogether and move on, open a boutique that sells boots, and clogs, and small pairs of cherry coloured slippers for people with bound feet.

I am unsure as to where the rumour regarding mav smelling of pies came from, I expect it was hoopy or alex or someone equally evil, last time I saw mav he definatley did not smell of pies, he smelt of elderflower cordial and lavander oil - I ran away, scared.

or get a job as a scientist, i saw a programme on the telly last night where the scientists where giving crack cocain to fruit flys, they did not give the fruit flys lsd because they had obviously used it all up thinking of experiments to do on fruit flys, I personally would have thought they would have preffered fruit, but what do I know?

I am of the belief that being a scientist obviously entitles you to free lsd - how else do you explain

a) the chinook helicopter

b) the blocke who created a munky with two heads that was concious in both heads

c) that thing that you get to put ribbons in your hair, its for kids, it looks dangerous, I've bought one for my daughter *cool*

d) bayblades

e) jimi hendrix

Edited by - buda on 5 Dec 2002 13:01:30

Gosh it's quiet tonight ☹️ ☹️ ☹️

Thanks for the advice on the job front *thumbup* I am going to be job hunting after Christmas as it is risky before Christmas as it normally ends up being a short term temporary contract, so i can't risk it ☹️ *thumbdown* 🙆🏻

Viv

*smile* *smile*

It's even quieter now and no one to give abuse to or even recieve abuse from ☹️ ☹️

The day i've had i really wanted some fun on here but nothing doing, So while Martin is out i am supping one of Martins preffered whiskys (i hate whisky) 😳 😳 😳

I am in trouble when Martin gets home *tongue* 😳 🙆🏻 *thumbdown*

Viv

*smile* *smile*