Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Goodbye from Me

Jude

After 12 years of organising the club track days and various other things, I have recently sold my 7, to pursue other interests etc. I have therefore decided that now is the time that I should step down from the post of track day coordinator.

Hethel on Friday was my last event for the club, a great track enjoyed by those who were there, and a fitting finale for me.

Thanks for the support and good times, and I look forward to catching up on track with some of you next month.

Geoff *smile*

Geoff

Can i add my vote of thanks for all your efforts over the years . I am sure it isn't easy sorting it all out behind the scenes , those of us who regularly attend track days have NEVER had cause to complain , it always runs seamlessly .

Hethel was a great new addition to the list of tracks the club has visited , i know it took a lot of effort to obtain the circuit booking , no doubt following a lot of personal effort on your part .Those who didn't come , you missed a great venue .

Big Thanks from me too Geoff *thumbup*

You have allowed so many members to take their first steps on track and kept the club days suitable for so many different levels of experience, they always run so seamlessly due to your hard work, Hethel was a new venue which took so much work to bring into the calendar, time you freely gave even having sold your 7

Top Man *smokin*

If anyone is interested in continuing the clubs trackday programme please contact myself or Geoff *idea*

Martin

• Area Representative

Geoff, thanks for all your efforts. I've attended many of the Club's td's and have always looked foward to them and enjoyed them. I'm sure much of that is due to you. you'll be a hard act to follow.

All the best,

z7

• Area Representative

Thanks Geoff, always enjoyed the club days you have organised and have always been oblivious to the hard work that must go on behind the scenes which shows what a good job you have done *smile*. Who's got your nice Hayabusa now 🤔

Nick