Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Soft bits "touring" tunnel bag £40

peterpi

I have a SBFS Touring (i.e. the big one) tunnel bag for sale. The driver's side pocket has an elasticated bit at the top which has lost its elasticity over the years, but it's still a great way to store bits and pieces. The passenger side pocket is huge and has a velcro top which is still in great condition.

Photos here (when/why did Google make it so difficult to share a photo? I miss Picasa web).

I'd rather not go through the faff of eBay, Pay Pal and queueing in the Post Office. If any Blatchatter can help me avoid at least the first two (and maybe even the third as well), you can have it for the bargain price of £40 (plus postage; probably around a fiver, or collect / GONADS it for free). That's half the original price, with no lead time for manufacture!

Edited by - peterpi on 14 Sep 2013 20:13:42

Edited by - peterpi on 14 Sep 2013 20:15:03

• Leadership Team

Quoting peterpi: 
The driver's side pocket has an elasticated bit at the top which has lost its elasticity over the years, but it's still a great way to store bits and pieces. The passenger side pocket is huge and has a velcro top which is still in great condition
With all due respect I fear your spectacles may resemble the colour of your suite *eek*

Stu.