Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Private Plate- R500 ...

the_village_idiot

I thinks its quite a good one for anyone with the initials KDH, DH (and a K-series R500 anyway). I had R5 OOA on my K-Series R500 10 years ago, would have liked R5OOK for that one and R5OOD on my current duratec one. I see that that R500 EVO is up for sale with its K-series evolution series R500 - that is probably the best combo. out there if you like that sort of thing.

village idiot,

could you please add an asking price in line with the guidelines other please pop it on ebay if your looking for an auction etc

as for the two following posts........... 😔 can't see why people have to add there negative opinions when another club member is clearly trying to sell something, the only positive to come from your comments is a BTT

Just like the cars we drive - we're all the same, but different *cool*

Edited by - 7 wonders of the world on 15 Sep 2013 18:11:57

as for the two following posts........... 😔 can't see why people have to add there negative opinions when another club member is clearly trying to sell something, the only positive to come from your comments is a BTT

Only did it for giggles,not negative & a free BTTT so please dont sulk about it *rolleyes*