Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Best chocolate bar in the world .... Ever!

KevSull Too

Could be Mrs Boonie - she can smell chocolate at 100 paces. I only won her hand by being able to afford her chocolate habit and the fact I don't like sweets (yes I know, Freak) so I won't scoff her chocolate stash.

Try lacing your biscuits with chocolate laxatives and then wait for the sound of flushing *eek* 😬

ok ok ok ok ................................... There WAS a packet of cookies that was left on the desk in the kitchen. I had a cup of tea and one cookie led to another which led to another....

I am sure you can all understand and have room in your hearts to forgive me 🤔 *eek* 😬

I was a victim of the "just one more before I go to work" fairy

Please forgive ............. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze

Alex

S713UMY

1.8K Viper Blue

That fairy works fast - she was down in Bath at the weekend FORCING me to eat most of a box of After Eights in one go 😳

The the Tummy Ache Troll came along and hit me repeatedly too ☹️

"That'll teach you" they said

I am sure that you will be forgiven, especially as there IS such a thing as a biscuit thief.

They look like a cross between a tree frog and a penguin and are about 9.5 inches tall when stood up straight.

Their large spatulate fingers and toes allow them to stick to most surfaces and the long prehensile tongue allows them to sneak biscuits from amazing distances.

Whilst some people would think that duck egg blue fur is not the best of camouflage it would appear to work as they are very rarely spotted.

Caterham 21 VHPD *cool* - one of the few *thumbup*

nah, socks are not stolen they just disappear.

I am told this is because they are multidimensional and exist in all places at the same time. or not as the case may be.

either that or washing machines are some sort of matter transporter.

Caterham 21 VHPD *cool* - one of the few *thumbup*

Mark - sweat, tears and lots of alcohol. That and she still thinks I'm a playboy millionaire and that I just choose to live the life I do.

Dave - a Tardis for the laundry - what a great idea. I think I might try getting in it next time and by holding onto a sock I can see where they go. I just hope I get the one that disappears

Kev - How does your wife get into my house then? Could she do my ironing next time she pops in?