Click here if you are having website access problems ×

the FH music game

scooby dooby doo

• Area Representative

More of a political association than word - how about "Tramp The Dirt Down" by Elvis Costello?

If you're not familiar, that's what the man wants to do on the Iron Lady's grave when she shuffles off her mortal coil.

Can I come Elvis 🤔 *smile*

Crudders

Funnily enough Noger, I've recently 'rediscovered' my LS albums and at the moment they're *thumbup*

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ketchup song (Asereje) - Las Ketchup

* ....my LS albums and at the moment they're *thumbup* * Aye, all good stuff, perhaps we are too just to used modern production tecniques, aural exiters and the like.

I like the "trampling the dirt down" idea, my list includes Tony Benn, John Prescott and Jeffrey Archer. I think the queue at Thatcher's will be quite big, although Tony Bliar and kind have a lot to thank her for... well, her policies mainly.

😳 oh no! I always said I wouldn't end up as one of those people who quotes song lines incorrectly - particularly being so bold as to describe the line as "immortal". In my defence, I've always tried to forget the song anyway.

As for the New Musik song, at least it's not as bad as having the Birdie Song going around in your head ...