c21vhpd

No, no, no

NO!

This is a test....

Whats the capital of Patagonia?

How many legs do 25 cows have?

What's 31 x 6?

What am I doing here?

If Johnny has 4 apples and give Jane 2 will he get lucky?

Why am I so confused?

😬You laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same. 😬

>Whats the capital of Patagonia?

P

>How many legs do 25 cows have?

Insufficient data. Do any of the cows have babies? How many flies are on the cows?

>What's 31 x 6?

Blimey! We've only done the 6x table upto 12. I think the answer is about 28, although I need Hoop's help, like in class.

>What am I doing here?

You either came to get your bike, or you've come here because the girls have a reputation for being loose *eek*

> If Johnny has 4 apples and give Jane 2 will he get lucky?

If lucky is Jane's ugly friend, then almost certainly.

> Why am I so confused?

Because although you are different you're really the same as the rest of us in here *smile*

Honda Passion Orange, 640kg *eek*, and proud of it 😬

......which is a very good thing *biggrin*

KevSull is a most welcome addition to our group *thumbup* and has the best moniker 😬

FH

🙆🏻 I got mi brackety things all wrong ☹️

Edited by - fullharness on 3 Dec 2002 21:21:02

I've got lots of pix of the house - it's not posh, it's lovely and old with nooks and crannies - but we don't own it 'cos we is poor ☹️

I can't post pix 'cos I'm in Miss Luddite's class for Information Tecnhology and Mr Daguerre's class for photography 😳

that is one benefit of being back oop north - I no longer have to face the nightmare nodnol traffic.

Last time I took the 21 through was after the Brands Hatch weekend and I got stuck in horrendous jams - ended up with no indicators due a completely melted fuse *mad*

Fortunately that nice man Craig helped me sort it the following day *smile* *thumbup*

Caterham 21 VHPD *cool* - one of the few *thumbup*

I normally use the tube or train for places that are convenient to it. the seven spends about half its england based life trying to get / out of town *mad*

Of course, it spends half its life on tour *smile* France (4times), Italy, Switzerland, Belgium, Sweden (twice) Finalnd (Twice) Scotland (Twice) *thumbup* 😬 *thumbup* 😬 *thumbup* 😬 😬 😬

HOOPY 500 kg R706KGU