Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Today's Curborough - *** Photos Now Added to 1st post ***

RS2000

Thanks one and all for a thoroughly entertaining day *wavey*

Working on the photos which I will post later on tonight or posibly tomorrow (Will update title so you can see when I've added them), here's one to be getting on with...

Oooops!

Here are all my photos in low res, if anyone wants higher res copies BM me, happy to share

Most were 2nd timed run at the far hairpin

Photographs

Edited by - RS2000 on 27 Aug 2013 09:28:30

Quoting Leg: 
Oh Jeremy, you don't have to dig your own mole hill you know! *tongue*

My excitement didn't end there either. On my way home I had just joined the M42 and the Land Rover had a O/S/F blow out at 70mph.

Jem

Edited by - JEM on 25 Aug 2013 21:51:12

After yesterdays extremely entertaining competition I firstly need to thank Steff for lending the car and instructing me to drive it as hard as I want to.

Well I obviously din't want to drive it hard enough 😔 Since he proceeded to beat me!

There is always something in the back of your mind when in someone else' car.

Its got me thinking though - perhaps we should have a Club Class 1 car or Guest Car. Everyone has to drive it t some point. 13 events in the year = 26 drivers a year *thumbup*

By the way it was excellent fun 😬

New set of Ferodo pads on the way for you Steff. I think you will like them.

Video of my 64.3 sec here!

I wish I could have seen all your faces after my first practice run @ 64.97sec (I'm told they looked quite concerned *smokin* )

It's funny watching a video of someone else driving your car! All good though, and since I didn't turn the go-pro on for my fastest time it's the quickest video of my car around curbs.

Class 1 is always competitive but I have to say it added something having Simon and Alan in dual drive cars (sure Paul Brown would agree), the more banter the better.

Yes when you did your first practice it did spell out your intentions straight away, luckily Mr Boston and I responded pretty quickly with some perfectly respectable times. Rob responded slightly differently and chose to mow the lawn!....... only joking Rob *biggrin*

Mark D volunteered his new 7 as "guest" car for next season, late on saturday night (in front of several witnesses) before retiring to his tent. He probably won't remember this spontaneous act of generosity - he is a true gentleman. I am very much looking forward to bouncing it off the limiter, sideways, up Wiscombe hill.

AB

Alan

It would appear that your memory is as accurate as your driving this weekend *tongue* 😬. Many thanks for letting me drive the 'Bowlersport' and show what the car is capable of *wavey*

Congratulations to Simon on winning the challenge although I was handicapped by not driving the class leading car 😬

A great weekend made possible by Stef and Alan *thumbup*