Click here if you are having website access problems ×

2013 Championship - Round 10 - Curborough Results - Sandra Harrison-Moore Memorial Meeting

CaterBram

The return to Curborough for the second time this year saw some close competition within all classes together with a guest appearance by the outgoing Competition Secretary in Class 1.

Class 1 - Steffan Eldredd - New Class Record

Class 2 - Matthew Willoughby

Class 3 - Richard Price

Class 4 - David Nelson - New Class Record

Class 5 - Robert Grigsby

Class 6 - Robert Margel

Ladies - Joy Hoyle

Novice - Joe Charles

Edward Lewis

Class 1 - Steffan Eldred

Class 2 - john Bransfield

Class 3 - Andy Taylor

Class 4 - Nigel Fox

Class 5 - Simon Harrison-Moore

Class 6 - Robert Margel

Results downloadable from here

As always please let me know if you spot any mistakes

ok so here is my first and possibly last ever

😬

I thought it had gone coming over flagpole for the first time, as I got on the power a little earlier and had a bit of a moment 😬 so was very surprised to see the time at the end, especially as I broke way too early for fradley the 2nd time 😳 however my speed across the line was the same 104mph so be interesting to look at the data to see if it was worth not taking the RSOM (Rogers school of motoring) line...

was more than pleased with 4 runs between 57.27s and 57.45s although no runs anywhere near perfect. Maybe next year for a 56s run *thumbup*

thanks all for a great days racing, just glad I finally managed to beat TM, Simon had given me some earache prior to the run as he didn't want the trophy to be at his noisy neighbours 😬

also good to see Mr Rogers keeping all 4 wheels on the course for a change 😬, plus well done to Joe in the R500 to turn up for his first event (driving to the event) and do 58.57s run 😶‍🌫️

was in bed asleep by 9:30 knackered after a glass of celebratory prosecco

rob *thumbup*

Just wanted to say how much I enjoyed my first sprint as a Class 1 clubman novice on Sunday, thank everyone involved in the organisation and in particular everyone who offered encouragement and advice beforehand and on the day and extended such a warm welcome. I feel like I made a lot of new friends and despite the loss of two timed runs to spins *eek* *confused* 😔 firmly hope to enter the SC next year!

Mike (502)