Click here if you are having website access problems ×

4 wheel & tyres East Sussex-Manchester

TomB

Hi,

Ive just bought some steel wheels/ winter tyres for my tintop from Jon Billin in East Sussex.

Jon has offered to take them to someone local if there is someone in the club heading this way. Likewise, Im happy to meet up and collect this end within an hour or so on the motorways of Manchester - Stoke, Liverpool, Manchester, Leeds. Is anyone from the south coming north for the club Oulton Park track day in October

As they are winter tyres, it not too urgent. Im about to go on holiday until the end of the month when Ill sort out arrangements. Please post here or email me and Ill catch up with you late August.

Cheers

Tom

Edited by - TomB on 20 Aug 2013 08:59:14

That could be very much perfect, I'm from Wirral and my parent live about 5 miles from Bromborough! Do you know Jon Billin who has sold me the wheels? Im about to go on holiday for a week, but if your offer stands I would like to take you up on it. Ill get back in touch late August! *thumbup*

I will be in London (by train) that weekend, so will have to arrange for my Dad to collect them, or could you leave them for me to collect in Bromborough?

Edited by - TomB on 20 Aug 2013 13:57:32