Click here if you are having website access problems ×

S3 and SV Bits – Garage Clearout

Blokko

Looking as far as possible to avoid the hassle of packaging / posting, so I'm hoping that any purchases can be collected from Curborough / passed on via GONADS over the weekend of 24/25 August. Alternatively, collection from my workplace near Wolverhampton at other times is another option. Failing that, any sale would be plus p+p at cost.

Priority given to club members (i.e. those that can post here rather than sending me a PM)

Set of 4 Yoko A539 tyres (185/60 r13). 3 @ 4mm tread approx and one with a bit less (few laps round Donny) - £35 Now going for a donation to NtL

Drivers side foam seat for S3 (lowered floor). Free of charge (collection only) - still available, but will shortly be going in the bin unless someone contacts me re collection

S3 hood bag - £45 SOLD

2 car dollies – just like these - £35 SOLD

S3 tonneau. Has the pockets for Tillett seats and a flap for a Petty strut as well as being shaped to pass around an offside intrusion bar and the cage near the dash - £85 SOLD

S3 full hood SOLD

SV tonneau – Unlike the item above, this doesn't have the pockets for the seats or the flap for the Petty Strut, cage etc. With Alastair re payment and collection

Edited by - Blokko on 27 Aug 2013 22:38:24

Contacted Mav re dollies.

Rich - the hood bag is in good condition. Stitching complete, interior clean, zip in perfect working order.

Ed - I could bubble wrap the foam seat, but I'm not sure how it would stand up to courier 'careful handling'. Do you know of any sprinters in your area who could pick it up for you from Curborough? Would hate for you to splash out on postage, only to receive it in bits!

Stu / Clive - the S3 tonneau is off a 52 plate ex-Academy car (Safety Devices, diagonal cage). So, my understanding is the chassis would still be imperial at that stage, but not 100%. Looking at other sales, wondering how £85 sounds? First dibs to Stu, with the same offer to Clive if Stu decides not to proceed.

Al, I've been contacted off list and advised to keep the tonneau for sale with the car. Not decided yet - will update you as soon as I've pondered for a while....

Liam, will be in touch shortly re the S3 hood.

Edited by - Blokko on 19 Aug 2013 21:59:29

Guys - apologies for delay in getting back to you. Mad busy at work and on a personal level as I try to get loads of things sorted (including the Caterham) prior to France touring holiday.

Clive and Rich - emails sent.

Al - how does £60 sound for the SV tonneau?

Liam - I will email you shortly re the S3 hood.

Mav - will contact you shortly re delivery of dollies

Ed - are you passing on the foam seat?

Hi all - emails sent regarding payments. With the exception of Alastair (who will be collecting the SV tonneau from me), I trust that you now have (or will shortly receive) your goods.

The 539 tyres are now available for a donation to NtL and the foam seat will shortly be going in the bin unless Ed or anyone else contacts me to arrange collection.