Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Nectar from the gods

c21vhpd

Tesco's RULE.

I instruct you all to drop what you are doing, go to Tesco's and buy a Toffee American Muffin from the bakery, and some extra thick double cream. Return home, heat up the muffin in the microwave for 10 seconds until the toffee chucks just start to melt, spoon cream on top and eat...

uuuuummmmmmm. 😬 yummmmmmy

*thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup*

*thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup*

You won't regret it...

Honda Passion Orange, 640kg *eek*, and proud of it 😬

*mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* I THINK YOU'RE ALL WRONG. TOFFEE MUFFINS ARE THE ONLY CORRECT FOOD. THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A TOFFEE MUFFIN FORUM. YOU'RE ALL CARP. *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad*

*eek*

Ooops. Sorry, thought I was somewhere else *smile*

Honda Passion Orange, 640kg *eek*, and proud of it 😬