Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Get Well Soon Mav

c21vhpd

Yes, doh! I'm confused as you clearly got there first *confused* We'll have to see what pans out.

What did Oily actually say - I'm interested as part of continuing education... I would have thought losses were minimal when you were going as the air flow would smooth itself out over the the unmoving air caught at the join of the manifold and the head. As for transient response? Who knows - I guess the trapped air would become agitated as the air above became more turbulent, and that would increase the overall turbulence.

I didn't do much fluids when I did my degree - just enough to realise that it was bl00dy hard work and that materials was much easier *smile*

Honda Passion Orange, 640kg *eek*, and proud of it 😬

both. You are welcoe in our little city oop norf anytime, and I am a pretty mean cook - even if i do say so myself - Ask Alex & Rach.

I will be latting to Cam land soon hopefully. Was going to pop over tomorrow but the two main suspects are not around for much of the weekend. ☹️

Has buyer 1 contacted you yet? and why is Cam 7 so quiet tonight is it the aftermath of last nights posting frenzy?

Who knows. - Have you guessed the film yet?

Silly A & R. Look what they're missing.

buyer 1 contacted me direct - they're not a buyer but are enquiring for a friend - I asked them to get back to me by Tuesday evening latest.

quiet on Cam7 - yes indeed. I think they've all been out at the pub - things are hotting up now (well - NTL have at last deigned to send me mail from this afternoon, so it's probably not as hot as it appears. Hang on a sec whilst I check...)

Honda Passion Orange, 640kg *eek*, and proud of it 😬

I'm not in touch with the darkside tonight. I'm on an other pc at home that has different e-mail addresses so last i checked it was some 2 hours ago.

I'm normally in bed at the times i was posting last night. At least it show I can wibble with the best of them.....

No worries I'm in no rush.