Click here if you are having website access problems ×

S3 petty Strut/s wanted for FIA roll bars....

SUPERLIGHT91

2x FIA struts wanted for my existing bars

Finished in black please, delivered by courier or to either of next month's Kent area meets.

1x petty strut for current 'X-type' FIA roll bar on a 2009 S3 car

1x petty strut for original FIA S3 bar 'diagonal-bar' roll bar on a '99 car

Thanks for the offers of bars, but I don't think it will be worth anyone's while posting one due to size & weight, and unless you are in Kent for a collection, or if anyone goes to either of the next two Kent area meetings. I have more or less decided to wait until next time I'm passing the factory and pick up a pair of struts for the respective cars, as they are actually only £35 ea new and in stock, and its just the logistics of dropping into Caterham while they are open. *wavey*

Thanks - that might be handy, I'm not in a rush and won't be buying new until about September if Im still looking by then (its more the logistics of transporting or delivering such parts these days, I can't believe the cost of postage since April 1 - they've really put the carriage up, its crippling my ebay, as I can't judge how expensive things are to send at the moment, so much so I've sent a few items at a loss lately - but then I have discovered www.parcelmonkey.co.uk and they seem to offer a service for just about anything for £7 and it seems to work).