Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Wanted: one or two standard OEM side mirror/s (door or screen mount)

SUPERLIGHT91

single or pair of standard Caterham side mirrors (or even just the bare mirror housing)

either on door or windscreen mount wanted

condition of arm not important but good plastic back and glass required.

Edited by - Superlight91 on 15 Jul 2013 13:38:57

Thanks Stu - I will take your mirror, thanks

Let me know how to pay you for it and I will email you my address later.

I think I will leave the roll-bar strutt as could be expensive to post, and I can pick one up next time I'm passing Caterham as they say they do them for £35 new currently (unless you are local enough for me to collect one weekend without costing too much in fuel)

Bloomin' post (I could have bought a new one for that with the postage ! - I have just placed an order with Caterham, its coming Monday, and they could have put one in for for £17), but I will honour the fact I said I'd take yours especially as you went to the trouble of finding out the postage and still take yours. In fact - I don't need the arm (as I'm fitting it to the windscreen stanction, so if you can send it cheaper ditching the alloy part and just sending the lense and black plastic part then please do. I am fed up with new royal mail prices since 1 Apr 13 generally - I'm sure they are trying to price people out of sending things pre-privatisation for some reason, its cheaper using couriers for anything bigger than a matchbox these days it seems. Anyway, rant over, and yes, send me details of where to pay and I'll sort this out Friday morning, thanks Matthew.stears@canterbury.ac.uk